RSS Feed

12 April 2011

Marino's Adriatic Cafe




A·dri·at·ic

[ey-dree-at-ik, ad-ree-] -- adjective
1. of or pertaining to the Adriatic Sea.

There's a neato little coffee shop out on SE 41st and Division called Marino's Adriatic Cafe. They are a great local coffee shop; eclectic furniture and coffee cups, good brew, tasty pastries. My latte was pretty dang good. Sadly, they burned the inside of my apple strudel to a crisp and didn't have any more, BUT -- they presented me with this little delicacy as a peace offering: a real apple cheese danish... thingy. It was probably better than the strudel, anyway.









They also have wifi, so check them out sometime, send me a note!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)