RSS Feed

10 April 2011

Bubble Bubble Tea


So, yes, this entry is old, but it's still good! Last summer my coworker introduced me to bubble tea. Now, for those of you who are unfamiliar with bubble tea, it's not regular tea. Nor are the bubbles regular bubbles. At Bubble Bubble, you can get cold tea, hot tea, tea smoothies, tea with cream, anything. You don't have to get the bubbles, of course, but if you don't, why did you come to a bubble tea shop?

The bubbles are large --and in this case, black-- tapioca balls that settle down to the bottom of your drink. You are given a large straw in which to slurp up the bubbles. I am still not sure whether I love the bubbles or not. I will not lie: they are WEIRD. But SO GOOD.




I think the tea in this photo is a pineapple cream tea thingy, but in my visits since, I have decided that the green tea smoothie is my favorite!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place is now closed! :( We'll have to find a new bubble tea place to haunt!

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)