RSS Feed

30 May 2011

Yuki





We were in the mood for sushi. Which was a good thing, because we got sushi. More sushi than I've ever had in my life. I think there was a little mixup with our order: somehow two soups turned into two of each other thing that we ordered.





The miso soup is a visual delight, as well as being interestingly salty. When it was brought to us, it was just a cloud of yellowish soup, but as our conversation waned and our attentions went back to our soup, it had settled down into a miniature contoured sea bed:



As for the rest, we sampled avocado rolls, California rolls, spicy tuna, spicy salmon, tai, tako, and the Sake Bomb: spicy tuna with avocado, topped with salmon.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)