RSS Feed

17 May 2011

The Hutch

Let me just start out by saying that The Hutch is a great place to go when you have arrived home from a long, mind-numbing day of retail to find that, once again, you have locked yourself out of your house and your roommate is not home to save you from your inevitable fate of not being able to check Facebook for a few hours yet.

Not that I myself have ever done that. I mean, I have a smartphone.

But in any such event, mosey on down to The Hutch on SE 42nd and Holgate. They'll set you up with some gorgeous lemonade, perhaps:




And a few stuffed and fried mushroom appetizers:



And, of course, a delightfully grilled chicken sandwich, out in the evening shade of SE Portland.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)