RSS Feed

22 August 2011

Home life: Mango salad, rosemary cod


So, I am poor. You know how college students are.

In lieu of going out this week, I have decided to provide you, dear gluttonous readers, with something of my own design: this mango and red pepper and spinach salad which I made up, well, today.

It contains Trader Joe's mangoes (thank you guys for the spark for the idea!), red pepper slices, and spinach leaves. I also made a mango vinaigrette (more of a chutney, really) with finely diced mango slices, lime juice, white wine, and a dash of olive oil.

The fish is Alaskan cod, which I pan-seared with rosemary and thyme from my garden, and dill and pepper and such! Turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)