RSS Feed

18 May 2010

Stickers Asian Cafe


While waiting around for a Joy Kills Sorrow concert, Dad and I decided to check out the delightful south end of Milwaukie ave in SE.

We chose, easily, the most colorful restaurant there: Stickers Asian Cafe. The brilliantly purple, green and pink place stands out invitingly. You can't help but want to go there.


Sticking to the theme, I ordered the Jaozi potstickers with shrimp. They came with soy sauce, and, a surprise from all the other potstickers I've had in my lifetime, they were not oily or greasy at all! They were very freshly made, and served with fresh onions and red peppers, made an all-around healthy-feeling meal.

Dad ordered the Street Satay Sampler with shrimp kebab, grilled chicken, marinated beef, and barbecued pork. The sampler came with little dishes of peanut sauce, soy sauce, ginger salad, and tamarin sauce, so you could try all the different meats with all the different sauces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment! I am not stingy with my opinion, nor should you be! :)